Saturday, February 4, 2012

Back in the Groove and a Great Cause

Not only am I back in the groove, I'm now registered for not one, but TWO 5k's in March! Can I hear a "You kick ass Michelle?" And not only will Kurt run them with me, but Morgan, my son's girlfriend, is joining us for both races! These will be her very first 5K's! I am so crazy honored to share her first official race with her!

And now on to the great cause: We are fund raising for our first race in March: South Florida Run for Compassion. 100% of the money donated will go towards providing clean water to those in need. And yes, it's a Christian organization, but please don't let that distract you from this very good cause. Let 's come together, regardless of belief systems, and help people. Please click the link below and donate what you can. Thanks!

FirstGiving - Your fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment