Monday, January 31, 2011

Huh.

Each session starts with a 5 minute brisk walk followed by the first round of running/jogging. This morning I took the dog for a walk. Shortly after we started walking, I wanted to start running. It took me a moment to realize why-- it had been about 5 minutes and my body was now conditioned to run. My body wanted to step it up and move faster. Extraordinary!  Who would have thought it?
Today is an off day and Shiloh's knees just won't let her run much, so I skipped it. But, I wanted to and I'm really stuck on that realization. 


Also, while at the park I thought about what a great place it would be to run. What's happening to me? Am I really going to turn into a person who likes to run? Could happen. I'm not convinced, but something is shifting. We'll see how I feel after tomorrow-- Week 4, day 1 when my jog time is upped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment