Sunday, March 13, 2011

A toy, Songs and a whoop

My friend Lori told me about a cool little app for the iphone called runkeeper. You can check it out here. It's pretty cool and its free which is always great. Thanks to this app I can track everything in the moment-- how long I've been running, how far I've run, my pace, calories burned, etc. Today I did 3 miles in 32 minutes. That seems to be my average. I've wobbled up and down, but right around 10:40 a mile seems to be my comfort zone. I'm not thrilled with that, but I'm not dissatisfied either. Anyway, runkeeper is a pretty cool toy. If you're running and haven't tried something like this, take a peek. 

Best songs on the rotation today:
Foo Fighters: No Way Back
Jet:  Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
Smashmouth: Peace Frog
Would love to hear what you like to run to. ???

By the by--- when I finished today I let out a rather loud WHOOP! Internally I was flying and I just felt so good. I started singing along to the song that was finishing up, No Way Back, and realized I was in fact singing out loud. I didn't care. :-)

Now my glass of wine. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment