Thursday, February 3, 2011

This evening is day 2 of week 4. I'm not feeling great today so this evening could be a real struggle for me. My back has been bothering me a lot and now my abdomen is uncomfortable too. Not sure if that's related to the back pain or not. Oh the joy.


ANYWAY, I'm going to do the session regardless. The feelings I have are so contradictory. I'm really not looking forward to this evening, but I'm freaked out by the idea of falling behind. I have forward momentum and I do no want to lose an inch of it. I have this fear that if I miss one session I'll lose whatever conditioning I've acquired and have to start all over. I really do not want to start over. And that, I suspect, is at the heart of the worry-- If I have to stop for whatever reason, I'm afraid I won't start again. I just want to keep going and to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment